All 1,071 movie Reviews

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

The weird thing is, I remember some of these good newgrounds feelings mentioned in this before youtube was a thing and I was some dumb fuck impressionable kid teen.

Thanks for the little slice of nostalgia and fuck you world for crushed dreams >3>

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Now granted the animation isn't incredible, but

1. It doesn't matter because the story is so good (to be honest people rarely care how well something is animated anyway unless it's terrible)

2. The style fits the purpose perfectly

You could honestly end the series at this point and I couldn't think of a better way to give it a great closure.

The internet and animation industry is waaaay different compared to when the original of this series first came out. As someone who was inspired by newgrounds too but has virtually given up doing this sort of thing because I feel the work doesn't match the rewards and remembers countless others who have also given up and disappeared into obscurity, it gives me a lot of joy to see someone is still doing not fad pandering quality animation, I'm sure I'd shed a tear if it wasn't for my being an adult male bullshit >.>

Keep on shooting for that moon sir! or whatever the metaphor is.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors

Kinda random with the Ren and stimpy stuff there, but whatever. The funny thing is this video is actually accurate. Assumbing that the Ai of the enemies will be like those on dynasty warriors 8, then hyrule warriors is going to suuuuuuck.

Cameron-Ohara responds:

Yeah I gotta say I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game and enjoyed it. It's just the inclusion of Zelda characters that makes me drool. "Marketing tactics - go!"

Subzero vs. Ken Subzero vs. Ken

It's clear you were aiming for something in the style of Proxicide, you even used some of the same music. I'm not sure how I knew, but something told me mk would win, maybe it was the way you put subzeros name first I dunno. The fight seemed quite short to be honest, even shorter than the first proxide animation, but a good thing to build on maybe.

SebzX12 responds:

thnx

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Am I the only one getting vibes of old skool flash animations from years ago here? Slightly choppy animation overall and timing based gags where the timing was off because it was too drawn out. But you know what? That's not a bad thing, everyone has to start somewhere. My only real complaint was your punchline was hinted at pretty much everywhere, could see it coming from a mile away tbh

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

Short and punchy, serves it's purpose well almost like a tv ad spot. Just ignore the wall of text posts some other people are reviewing with... putting WAY too much thought into this

Toons These Days: Ep 7 Toons These Days: Ep 7

No real criticism here, you have yourself a new fan, as for suggestions for epsiodes:

Invaider Zim, Ren and Stimpy, pokemon, grim adventures of billy and mandy, cow and chicken, scooby doo omg... I'm sure you already can think of plenty...

SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

I remeber a time when I hated all these kind of movies, but that was before my sense of humour improved and I also realised wether or not effort was truly put into this kind of movie. Yes this is your typical trolling animation at first glance and I can predict without even looking this got you some hate mail, but there are signs of effort here just from the "what's this" sequence alone. That and other injokes like Rouge crashing peoples PCs and it might look half assed in a lot of places, but the thinking behind this wasn't.

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

Dunno why people are worried about being offensive to a guy who clearly doesn't give a shit if he's still making these. The irony here was I found the animations you added to this copypasta fest more yuck then half of those devianTARTS work, but that can happen when you've been online as long as I have I guess... internet > TV! Dunno what else to say, average at best I suppose since it shows signs of effort.

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Inspiring considering your real life struggles

You're long past getting a style for this show, if you get any more professional about this I don't know why this couldn't be a TV show. Edd especially, with all the struggles I've heard you've been going through lately it's even more amazing that I can't see even the slightest drop in quality from your usual standards. Dunno what else to say that hasn't already been said, keep up the good work? Nah I'm sure you will anyway