Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

All 1,352 flash Reviews

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Kinda random with the Ren and stimpy stuff there, but whatever. The funny thing is this video is actually accurate. Assumbing that the Ai of the enemies will be like those on dynasty warriors 8, then hyrule warriors is going to suuuuuuck.

Cameron-Ohara responds:

Yeah I gotta say I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game and enjoyed it. It's just the inclusion of Zelda characters that makes me drool. "Marketing tactics - go!"

Subzero vs. Ken Subzero vs. Ken

Rated 3 / 5 stars August 3, 2014

It's clear you were aiming for something in the style of Proxicide, you even used some of the same music. I'm not sure how I knew, but something told me mk would win, maybe it was the way you put subzeros name first I dunno. The fight seemed quite short to be honest, even shorter than the first proxide animation, but a good thing to build on maybe.

SebzX12 responds:

thnx

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 28, 2014

Am I the only one getting vibes of old skool flash animations from years ago here? Slightly choppy animation overall and timing based gags where the timing was off because it was too drawn out. But you know what? That's not a bad thing, everyone has to start somewhere. My only real complaint was your punchline was hinted at pretty much everywhere, could see it coming from a mile away tbh

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Rated 2 / 5 stars April 1, 2013

I like how this is on the frontpage before this even passed judgement =P not to mention how I couldn't get past even the first part like a scrub. Is this some kind of testing fail on your part, or some button mashing technique only super virgins who played Mario party to death know?

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars January 16, 2013

Short and punchy, serves it's purpose well almost like a tv ad spot. Just ignore the wall of text posts some other people are reviewing with... putting WAY too much thought into this

Katawa Shoujo Lite Katawa Shoujo Lite

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars January 6, 2013

God damn you blindsided me big time with this one, I did exspect a parody but NOTHING like this! Now that I've seen this, I want someone with this level of talent to put castlevania harmony of despair to shame. Yes I'm aware of the legal risks but frankly harmony of despair was done so half assed I still want to see it happen anyway.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

harmony of despair was a product of 5 summer interns raping a box of used castlevania games, please do not bring back the memories in consideration of these rape victims.

Transylvania Girls Transylvania Girls

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars November 9, 2012

This might be a rare case of the dialogue being better then the graphics, at least compared to other dating sims out there. It was frustrating that you don't really show the time of day, and there was too much randomness in general. imo By the time I was getting anywhere either I couldn't go to locations any more *cough* castle *cough* or the characters were no longer appearing.

Dark Soul Dark Soul

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars October 24, 2012

Pretty good game, you've done a good job trying to minimise any slowdown from all the things going on at times. My pc is pretty fast so I'd be interested to know how a lower spec computer would do. The length was fairly short so the slightly repetitive nature of the game didn't outstay it's welcome, My only complaint I had was you should have disabled right clicking, it was the cause of me dying at least once >.>

Toons These Days: Ep 7 Toons These Days: Ep 7

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars August 19, 2012

No real criticism here, you have yourself a new fan, as for suggestions for epsiodes:

Invaider Zim, Ren and Stimpy, pokemon, grim adventures of billy and mandy, cow and chicken, scooby doo omg... I'm sure you already can think of plenty...

Wasted Colony Wasted Colony

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars July 31, 2012

Pretty addicting game but it needs some tweaks, for example the way you lose ALL your different production rooms if the zombie horde manages to get inside is too harsh imo. It's bad enough you lose some of the people in the building plus their equips without destroying the whole house too. I can't see how the hell you could possibly recover from that in time to defend against the next horde , once you reach a certain point and make a mistake like that you might as well start over I think =/