Be a Supporter!

S-KS-K

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Subzero vs. Ken Subzero vs. Ken

Rated 3 / 5 stars 1 month ago

It's clear you were aiming for something in the style of Proxicide, you even used some of the same music. I'm not sure how I knew, but something told me mk would win, maybe it was the way you put subzeros name first I dunno. The fight seemed quite short to be honest, even shorter than the first proxide animation, but a good thing to build on maybe.

SebzX12 responds:

thnx

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 28, 2014

Am I the only one getting vibes of old skool flash animations from years ago here? Slightly choppy animation overall and timing based gags where the timing was off because it was too drawn out. But you know what? That's not a bad thing, everyone has to start somewhere. My only real complaint was your punchline was hinted at pretty much everywhere, could see it coming from a mile away tbh

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars January 16, 2013

Short and punchy, serves it's purpose well almost like a tv ad spot. Just ignore the wall of text posts some other people are reviewing with... putting WAY too much thought into this

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Rated 2 / 5 stars April 1, 2013

I like how this is on the frontpage before this even passed judgement =P not to mention how I couldn't get past even the first part like a scrub. Is this some kind of testing fail on your part, or some button mashing technique only super virgins who played Mario party to death know?

Katawa Shoujo Lite Katawa Shoujo Lite

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars January 6, 2013

God damn you blindsided me big time with this one, I did exspect a parody but NOTHING like this! Now that I've seen this, I want someone with this level of talent to put castlevania harmony of despair to shame. Yes I'm aware of the legal risks but frankly harmony of despair was done so half assed I still want to see it happen anyway.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

harmony of despair was a product of 5 summer interns raping a box of used castlevania games, please do not bring back the memories in consideration of these rape victims.

Transylvania Girls Transylvania Girls

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars November 9, 2012

This might be a rare case of the dialogue being better then the graphics, at least compared to other dating sims out there. It was frustrating that you don't really show the time of day, and there was too much randomness in general. imo By the time I was getting anywhere either I couldn't go to locations any more *cough* castle *cough* or the characters were no longer appearing.

Castle Crashers Menu Loop Castle Crashers Menu Loop

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 8, 2007

Better then I exspected

I was expecting some really bad hiphop garbage but I could actually REALLY see this working with castle crashers! Hip hop style pacing with a dash of a war feel to it because it almost sounds like a remixed beat an army could march to or something.

-element-elevator -element-elevator

Rated 4 / 5 stars September 2, 2006

Good Stuff

I was looking for music that fits with an animation I did and this was perfect! Even if it does loop and stutters a tiny bit you barely notice. You clearly designed this to be background music for other actions/sounds and it shows, a near flawless piece.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 15, 2005

heh heh...

What else needs to be said? The reviews are overkill now really! You know how good you are or you wouldn't be doing this. Only minor complaint is it isn't quite a seemless loop, but I dunno if that's how you wanted it or newgrounds Incompetance @_@